Auto Roulette– Getting Started
Roulette has been around since the 17th century, and its popularity has not died down since! Since the advent of the online casino, the game has moved into the online world and been introduced to a whole new world of players.
If you are a beginner and want to learn all there is to know about playing online Roulette then stick around! If you want to play the game right now, then head on over to Slots Racer for a fantastic Roulette gaming experience!
How to Play Auto Roulette
In this section, we are going to give you all of the important information you’ll need to understand this game. So as you sit down to play the game you’ll notice a wheel, and this is known as a Roulette Wheel. It has 38 numbers printed on it, you’ll see 1 throughout to 36, along with a single and double zero.
Keep in mind that if you’re playing European Roulette that there will be no double zero to look out for, and there will be 37 numbers in total. The numbers are not in any kind of order, but there is a colour pattern of red and back, while the zeroes are in a bright green colour.
The person who spins the wheel is called a croupier, and the wheel will be stationary before you place your bets. You place your bets on the roulette board. All of the numbers for the wheel are on here, but they are all in order this time and separated into three different columns. Decided on what number you wish to bet on?
Then put your chips on it! You can also bet on the first, second or third dozen numbers or make column bets, or on the first and second 18 numbers. However there are lots of other bets that you can make in Roulette, and it’s really important to understand them all before you make a rash decision. Keep reading to find out more about the different bets you can make or check out our slots promotions.
Roulette Inside & Outside Bets Explained
In this section, we are going to explain the differences between Inside and Outside bets. Inside bets provide you with a smaller chance of winning but bigger payouts if you do, while Outside bets provide you with better winning of odds however the payout you’ll win will be smaller. So check it out or why not play online slots games instead.
Let’s take a look at Inside bets:
- Straight Up: you can place this bet on any number, and if lands on your number you’ll win and if it doesn’t then you’ll lose.
- Split: this is the opposite of a Straight bet, as you are placing your bets on a line that separates two numbers, for example 26/27.
- Street: this bet is on a line of three numbers.
- Corner: this bet is fairly similar to a Split bet, instead you’re betting on one out of four numbers that are in a square.
Let’s take a look at Outside bets:
- A bet on numbers 1 through to 18.
- A bet on numbers 19 through to 36.
- Odd or Even: you are betting on if you think a number will be odd or even.
- Red or Black: you are betting if red or black will be the colour.
- Dozen Bets: you are betting on one out of three possibilities happening: 1-12, 13-24 or 25-36.
- Column Bets: you are betting on numbers that form a vertical line on a Roulette board.
How To Win at Online Auto Roulette
It’s the question every Roulette player asks themselves, how do I improve my chances of winning? While the videoslot game can be considered a game or chance or luck, there are certain things that you can do to help yourself:
- We recommend playing European roulette, due to the difference in numbers. This makes a difference to the house edge, as the house edge for European Roulette is 2.7% while American Roulette is 5.26%.
- Learn the odds of the different Roulette games on offer, this way you’ll have a clearer picture.
- Try the Outside betting strategy, as even though both Inside bets and Outside bets come with risks, if you bet using the Outside betting strategy you are more likely to land consistent wins.
- Build up to using the more complicated betting strategies. If you’re a beginner you could just begin by betting simply in order to help build your confidence up.
- Try playing the game for free to begin with, this way you can get used to the rules and betting strategies without losing any of your hard earned money. Once you feel like you are ready you can play with real money.
- Play at online casinos that you can trust. This is why playing Roulette at Slots Racer is such a good option, they have all of their casino licenses up to date and they protect your identity by having technological safety measures in place.
- And finally, make sure that you set yourself a loss limit before you begin playing Roulette. This way you can feel in control of your gambling experience.
Last Thoughts on Auto Roulette Casino Game
Roulette is a casino game that we don’t see ever going out of style! It is a great game for beginners to play, as the basic rules are really simple and easy to follow. The game can award players with some really big wins, especially through the Inside betting strategy as they will pay big if you are successful, or you can find more mobile slots to play here.
However the Outside bets have the power to create more frequent wins for you, and these can all add up! So when you feel ready to play the game head on over to the online casino Slots Racer! For those of you online slot machine lovers out there then you should definitely go and check them out, as they have a huge collection of casino slots with different themes and bonuses.
They also have an offer of 500 free spins! So make sure you enjoy some slots games like the Rainbow Jackpots Power Lines slot once you’ve had your fix of online Roulette.