Slingo is relatively a recent addition in the casino games world, and it's the perfect blend of bingo and slots features that many players appreciate. The excitement of these Slingo's best slots games is breathtaking, and the plot thickens with every spin.
Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is one of the innovations of the Slingo Originals. The slot game screen is pretty functional, and the design is quite slick. The game is playable on a 5x5 grid, and the popular quiz TV show inspires the theme. If you are bored with the same old slots and bingo games, Slingo will refresh your mood with its fantastic gameplay.
The betting range is average between £1 and £10 for each spin; however, the RTP value is on the power side with 95.9%. Like all other Slingo titles, Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire also has special symbols and bonus rounds that may end up in winning the highest reward of 10,000x your stake. I'll explain how this reel-less game works further in the articles.
Review of Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire RTP & Volatility
Slingo Originals has remodelled many popular slot games, such as Starburst, Fluffy Favourites, Rainbow Riches, and many more. The statistics of the Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire differs from the slot game. Take an example of the RTP: the slot has about 96%, but the Slingo version comes with 95.9% RTP attached to it. It means you will get £95.9 for wagering £100 over time. It's a little disappointing, but I hope the bonus features will make up for it, and the medium volatility will at least be rewarding frequent wins.
Besides the low RTP, Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire has 100,000x higher winning potential, which is exciting.
|Grid/Gameplay||5x5 grid, 12 paylines, 9 spins per round|
|Theme||TV Show/ Quiz Game|
|Bonus features||Joker, Free Spins, Extra Spins, Joker, Blocker, Lifelines, Jackpot|
|Similar Games||Slingo Rainbow Riches, Slingo Fluffy Favourites, Slingo Starburst|
All values are subject to change at anytime.
Are the Graphics in This Slot Worth It?
The Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire theme is insured by the famous quiz TV show hosted by celebrities and rewarded winners with a million. Slingo Original has used simple graphics and themes just like Bingo. The grid takes most space on the screen with a solid royal blue background, and the balls in the tube at the right side of the grid shows Spins number. The grid includes different numbers and a few symbols, like X or joker, representing distinct features. The music is not overwhelming, with only reels and stars sound that keeps the gameplay subtle and straightforward gaming experience.
The grid is surrounded by other question marks that change into different symbols, improving your gameplay with every spin. If you like playing Slingo titles, Slots Racer has some other titles in its collection that have some outstanding features when playing with real money, such as:
Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Mobile
Slingo games are not as old as Bingo or slots, and as a recent addition in the casino games library, they are developed for mobile and desktop users simultaneously. The simple graphics look amazing on the contact screen in HD quality, and the celebration soundtrack makes things exciting.
The game loads in a few seconds, and while playing through the Slots Racer mobile app, I have a seamless and slick gaming experience.
Does Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Slot Have Easy Gameplay?
The gameplay of Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is simple; it only takes a few seconds to understand and get into the action. For those who had not yet tried a Slingo, the guidelines will be a splendid start:
- You can buy the Sling titles at any online casino of your choice.
- The games start with a 5x5 grid with all-stars and a single reel at the bottom of the grid.
- To start the game, you must choose the stake between £1 and £10
- You will have nine spins to start the games that will mark off the numbers that match on the grid
- To form a Slingo, you must mark off all five numbers on the grid in horizontal or vertical lines
- You will reveal a symbol after every Slingo, and collecting three will win you a winning amount
- You can purchase extra spins once your first nine spin batches end
- Playing with the full house will reveal the complete grid, and you receive the top prize
- If you achieve the full house in only 7 spins, you will get £1,000,000; however, it's a rare occurrence
Where Can I Play Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Slot Game?
Free play or real money gameplay, you have an option playing Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire online. There are casino websites that offer players a chance to practice their skills in demo mode. However, if you to win millions in real cash, I suggest signing up with Slots Racer in these easy steps:
- Register to Slots Racer by clicking on the JOIN button and entering a few basic information
- Deposit £10 in your casino account through multiple payment channels
- Claim the welcome offer to win up to 500 free spins on selected slot games (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
- Search the Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in the game lobby and play with real wager
Are There Any Free Spins and Bonuses Available?
Slingo is entertaining, but they are not big on bonus features. However, the game has some special symbols that players must know to understand and win in games.
- Jokers: It's the only animated symbol on the reel and speeds up the gameplay by marking off the number automatically on the line above
- Extra Spins: You can buy extra spin when your initial batch of nine spins ends
- Plus 1: A Plus 1 symbol will add an extra number to your initial nine spin tally once they end.
- Blocker: Instead of the demon on the reels, Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire use Blocker or X symbol that restricts you from marking off any number in the respective line
- Lifeline: You will discover some symbols on the TV show that will increase your payout when you collect them all. The lifelines include 50/50, hot seat and phone a friend.
My Personal Take on Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Slots
Overall, Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is a fantastic game with exciting features and refreshing gameplay. If you are bored with the same old slots and Bingo, Slingo will surely give you an entertaining time.
The math model of the game is not very impressive, especially for players preferring high RTPs or high winning amounts. However, the maximum winning potential is pretty good that may end up making you a millionaire. I'm giving 7 stars to Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on my scoreboard and suggest trying it on Slots Racer with real money.
You can also try other games that we recommend, such as Tsai Shen's Gift Online Slot.
Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.