Taco Brothers is a Mexican adventure video slot provided by ELK Studios. It tells the story of the evil Captain Diaz, who arrives in town and takes all the tacos. Although this slot machine games was published in 2015, I have played it several times, and it appears that this slot has 5 reels, 3 rows, and a 243 ways to win payout structure. In this ELK Studious slot, the great Taco Rebellion of 1881 also takes centre stage.
Taco Brothers slot machines game has a very average RTP of 96.30% and low to medium volatility. It is playable on all platforms, and bets start at 10p and go up to £50 each spin. The game has a very generous maximum payout of 1500x your bet.
Quick Links: Guns n Roses Slot | Jimi Hendrix Slot | Bonanza Slot | Stardust Slots | Fluffy Favourites Slots | Fluffy Too Slot | Slingo Slots
Review of Taco Brothers RTP & Volatility
I have much experience and am an expert when it comes to online slot games. So, before I use real money on any slot game, I always do extensive research. Taco Brothers slot is a low to medium volatility slot, which means that while you are unlikely to win large, there are lots of little wins to be had. The game has a decent return to player rate of 96.30%, indicating that the house edge is 3.7%.
Another significant change I saw in the Taco Brothers slot is the ability to use betting strategies automatically implemented by the machine. If you select one of them, the game will automatically increase your bets while you spin the wheel. I saw this type of betting strategy for the first time in video slots, but I don't think it will benefit you.
|Min/Max Bet||£0.10 - £50|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.30%|
|Volatility/Variance||Low - Medium|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows and 243 ways to win|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Multipliers,|
|Max Win||150,000 coins|
|Release Date||November 2015|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
As far as I can tell, Taco Brothers online slot is a pretty fascinating slot, and its popularity is growing steadily. The first thing I noticed about this slot when I initially played it was a visual pleasure. Set in 1881 in a dusty Mexican town, it puts the brothers against evil guy Captain Diaz, who is robbing the good people of Santa Maria of their taco diet. Additionally, I was impressed by how well the back storey was developed and realised, thanks to the outstanding graphics and catchy background track.
The Taco Brothers slot theme is focused on a Mexican adventure, and all of the symbols suit the theme. Brightly coloured cactus, guitar, a bottle of tequila, spade, and mining light symbols are among the low paying symbols on the reels. They are joined by the Pico, Pepe, and Paso brothers, who are the highest paying, offering up to 400 coins for a 5 symbol combination. There are two more symbols: Captian Diaz, who locks the Running Wild in place, and Senorita, who frees any locked wild.
You can also try out other interesting titles found on Slots Racer, such as:
Taco Brothers Mobile
ELK Studio created the Taco Brothers slot game in HTML5 technology, allowing it to be played on all mobile platforms, including Android and iOS. I am pleased with this feature because I enjoy playing when I am outside. In addition, the game runs swiftly, and the visuals look fantastic on smaller displays. However, if you play on Slots Racer, the screen automatically adjusts and gives you the appearance to have a good time.
Does the Taco Brothers slot have an easy Gameplay?
I've played slot machines for a long time, so playing Taco Brothers online slot was not tough for me. However, I will describe how you can begin this slot here;
- You should pay great attention to the process of making bets, especially if you play slot machines for real money. To set bets, use a unique button with coins in the left bottom corner. When you click on it, a second panel will appear where you may select different bet strategies and coin sizes ranging from £0.10 to £50 per spin.
- When you open the betting selection panel, you will be able to select a betting strategy. There are 3 methods available: Jumper, Leveller, and Booster. Jumper increases bet by 1 level after each winning round, Leveller increases bet by 2 levels after 5 consecutive losses, and Booster increases bet by 1 level after each loss.
- When you've completed placing your bets, press the transparent Spin button to start the reels spinning. Following that, a few seconds of animation will occur till the symbols are placed on the reels.
- To create a winning combination in Taco Brothers slots, you must land 3 or more matching symbols on adjacent reels. Wild can also assist in creating winning combos by substituting them for other regular symbols.
- Furthermore, you may activate Auto Spins by holding down the spin button, and there is a "Three Bars" button in the top left corner that allows you to see the pay-table.
Where can I play Taco Brothers slot game?
Before I play a slot for real money, I usually try out the demo version. It assists me in properly grasping the game, and I highly suggest that new players try the Taco Brothers slot demo online. However, Slots Racer is the best site to play for real money. All you have to do is sign up by following these easy steps:
- To begin the process, go to the main page and click the ‘Join Now' option.
- Enter your user name, email address, postal address, and any other relevant information.
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using any available payment method to qualify for the welcome bonus of 500 free spins on Diamond Strike (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Are there any free spins and bonuses available?
I found plenty of Taco Brothers bonus features while playing it. However, the Wild Escape bonus round is without a doubt the slot's greatest attraction.
- Wilds: The Wild sign is the golden Bell, and it substitutes all symbols except the scatter symbol and the Taco Brothers logo symbol to assist form winning combinations.
- Re-spin Feature: When the Taco Brothers Re-Spin symbol appears on reels 2 and 4, you will be awarded a second spin, giving you another chance to hit 3 safe symbols and activate the bonus.
- Wild Escape Feature: When you find the scatter safe on reels 1, 3, and 5, you will activate the Wild Escape bonus, which is the Taco Brothers free spins round. A bomb will blow before the game begins, revealing the multiplier level, 1x, 2x, or 3x. Then you'll be taken to a fresh set of reels showing the three brothers, as well as Captain Diaz and the gorgeous Senorita.
- Running Wild Feature: The free spins contain a running wild feature in which the brothers appear one at a time on reel 5 and act as wilds, moving across the reel. If Captain Diaz appears anywhere on the screen, he will lock up the brother and prevent him from moving, whereas Seorita will unlock and free the wild brother. The Senorita can also reactivate the running wilds and offer more free spins.
My personal take on Taco Brothers slots
Taco Brothers by ELK Studio is a visually appealing slot with a fun bonus game and a decent RTP. The animations for this art are smooth and unique, with all of the small touches that make a top-notch slot seems a bit classier than the ordinary. However, you will never be bored while playing this game because of the amusing characters and multi-featured free spins round.
Taco Brothers slot is available on Slots Racer, and if you enjoy Mexican-themed slots, Secret Garden 2 from Eyecon is a good choice.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.