Baccarat – Getting Started
Baccarat is a game that’s been around for centuries, as historians have managed to trace it back to the 15th century when it travelled from Italy into France. Many of you have likely played this fun game in a brick and mortar casino, but now you can play it from the comfort of your own home thanks to the iGaming industry!
If you are a beginner then this review is perfect for you, as we will tell you all about the game including how to play it and what strategies you can use to help improve your chances of winning. If you want to play this game right now, then head to the online casino Slots Racer and play a game of Baccarat and other online slot games!
How to Play Baccarat
So how do you actually play Baccarat online? It’s pretty easy to get the hang of once you understand the rules, so don’t fret! So the game is played with 14 players, and players place their bets. The game can be played with up to nine decks of cards depending on what online casino you play at, and the cards get shuffled after every new hand.
So what’s the main aim of the game? Well, it’s to get as close to nine points in total. The great thing about this game is that you don’t need to make too many decisions, as the rules are already set out for you. The decision you do need to make is choosing who to bet on, as you can bet on the player, the banker or a tie.
This is an important thing to note, the banker does not mean the house, and it just represents a hand that you can bet on. When you have placed your bets and the dealer has given you your cards you’ll have no decision left to make. This means that you can just kick back and relax for the rest of the game, or why not try some of our video slots desktop while you are here.
Card Values in Baccarat
Let’s take a look at what the card values are in Baccarat. The ace is worth 1, the King, Queen and King are worth 10, while the 2-9 cards are seen at their face value. Your card values could go over 10, and if this happens the ten will be taken away from the total value of your hand.
This is an important point to remember, and as long as you do you’ll get along just fine with online Baccarat, especially if you try out some of our slot promotions!
Bets and Side Bets
Let’s take a look at the bets you can make, and what they can pay you.
- Betting on the Banker: this will give you a 1.17% house advantage and this bet wins more often than the Player bet, and the casino will pay you 19:20 on your winnings.
- Betting on the Player: this will give you a house advantage of roughly 1.36%, and the casino will pay you 1:1.
- Betting on a Tie: this is placing the bet on a tie between the player and the banker, and it will give you a house advantage of 14.2% and a payout of 8:1.
- Banker Pair and Player Pair: this side bet means that you are predicting that the first two cards you are dealt will be a pair. You will lose your bet if the cards don’t end up being a pair and the game will continue. There’s an average payout of roughly 12:1, which is good!
- Red or Black: you can place a side bet on whether you think the cards will be all black or all red, and the odds will be adjusted depending on this bet once the shoe has been dealt.
How To Win at Online Baccarat
While Baccarat is mostly a games of chance, that doesn’t mean there aren’t things you can do to help improve your chances of winning! Let’s take a look at some strategies you can employ:
- Place your bets wisely: you should always place your bets in a way that reflects your budget. Otherwise you could lose money that you can’t afford to lose, and this could lead to feelings of stress and sadness.
- Make use of bonuses: check out what online casinos offer you bonuses and promotions, as these will help to maximise your chances of winning. Go and check out what Slots Racer have up for grabs for their players.
- Play at trusted casinos: playing at a casino that you know you can trust is a vital step in maximising your chances of winning. After all, you could lose all your winnings if the casino isn’t reputable. Choose a casino with up to date licences, safety measures for your personal details and a good reputation with other casino players. You can always check out player’s chat rooms for reviews and experiences that they have had with casinos and then make a judgement for yourself.
- Take regular breaks: this is a great idea for you mental health as it keeps you in control of the game. Remember, never increase your bet if the game isn’t going your way.
Last Thoughts on Baccarat Casino Game
Baccarat is a great game to play! It’s very simple to follow, in fact you only need to make a few decisions and then you can just let the rest of the game play out! This is a perfect game for beginners to the online gambling world, and it playing it can help you to gain the confidence and be able to play the other casino games out there.
The game can give you big wins, especially by placing side bets like Player Pair or betting on Red or Black. Ready to give Baccarat a go? Then head on over to the online casino Slots Racer right now and click to join a pay by mobile casino!
They also have a huge collection of casino slots for their players, with many different themes and a variety of bonuses, like free spins. In fact, they have a 500 free spins offer in place at the moment! So why not enjoy a slot or two, like the Aztec Bonanza slot once you’ve had a game of Baccarat?