MONOPOLY Bring the House Down
There is no doubt that this beloved classic board game has garnered fans all over the world. It doesn’t matter how the game ended; Monopoly became a part of our lives. And that is no more evident than this Monopoly Bring the House Down Slot from Barcrest.
Monopoly Bring the House Down slots uk online has an RTP of 98%, which is higher than most slots today. It has a 5 reel structure, which is spread across 40 paylines and medium volatility. This game does a wonderful job of bringing everything the original board game had to life. The slot comes with crisp and clear graphics that make use of all the motifs Monopoly fans have become accustomed to.
When it comes to wagering limits, players can bet anything from £.10 to £500, making Monopoly Bring the House Down slots a great game for all types of players. There are 3 different types of bonuses available to players, as well as a 5x Multiplier feature, and the max payout is £250,000. Sign up today to play online slots games.
MONOPOLY Bring The House Down Theme and Graphics
Speaking on the theme, Monopoly Bring the House Down borrows from the Hasbro board game with its design. This is evident with player pieces such as the boat, airplane, thimble, bag of money, and automobile making an appearance on the reels as symbols. The monopoly man also makes an appearance alongside the monopoly icon as the scatter symbol.
Barcrest ensured no players are left out of the fun by creating Monopoly Bring the House Down mobile.
It turns out that there are quite a lot of board game-themed slots to play, so if this online slot tickles your fancy, you might be interested in the following titles:
- Battleship Direct Hit by WMS
- Monopoly Heights by Bally
- The 100,000 Pyramid by IGT
- Monopoly Millionaire by SG Gaming
- Monopoly Party Train by WMS
- Bingo Billions by Next-Gen
How to Play MONOPOLY Bring The House Down Slot
Playing MONOPOLY Bring the House Down on Slots Racer is easy; all you must do is select the 'Play Here' icon, which will take you to a sign-in page. You could choose to enter your login details or register if you don't have any yet. Registration on Slots Racer is quite simple; all you need is:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Payment Option
To play the game, follow the process below.
- Think about how much you want to bet per line and use the buttons to make your choice
- Once that is done, select the green spin button to activate the reels.
- Winning reels are typically highlighted.
- After the spin, make your bet choice and spin again.
- For players that want a bit more hands-off approach, there is the Max button, which lets you place the maximum bet turning the reels automatically. You can also choose to turn them automatically for a pre-set number of times.
If you are interested in doing that, you might want to find out more about MONOPOLY Bring the House Down online slot’s metrics.
MONOPOLY Bring the House Down Statistics
Here are a few important stats to familiarize yourself with when playing this game.
- RTP – MONOPOLY Bring the House Down comes with an RTP of 98%. This is above the industry average, which is a great sign.
- Volatility – It has medium volatility. This, in combination with the high RTP, means you can expect more wins.
- Minimum and maximum bets – Players can wager a minimum of £0.10 and a maximum bet of £500, which makes this title perfect for all kinds of players.
- Paylines: The game is spread across 40paylines, which offer more than enough opportunities to win.
- Reels – MONOPOLY Bring the House Down sticks with a traditional 5-reel structure
- Bonuses – This slot game is full of bonuses such as wilds, free spins, multipliers, and Big Bet game
- Wild and Scatters: The monopoly symbol represents the scatter while the Red Hotel symbol or Green Hotel symbol represents the wilds.
- Maximum payout – Players can get 500x times the maximum stake back as winnings.
- Exclusive Symbols – Red Hotel, Green House, Money bag, Thimble, Monopoly man, Cat, Automobile, and basically all icons of the boardgame are all present as exclusive symbols of MONOPOLY Bring the House Down slot game.
Still uncertain if MONOPOLY Bring the House Down slot game is right for you? Have a look at the game data in the table below.
MONOPOLY Bring the House Down
Min Bet per spin
Max Bet per spin
Return to Player (RTP)
Monopoly, Board Game
Wilds, Free Spins, Scatter
Free Game Bonuses and Exclusive Features
Monopoly Bring the House Down has quite a lot of bonuses on it, with each randomly triggers once the reels begin to spin. Here are a few to expect:
- Chance Card: This Monopoly Bring the House Down bonus enables players to select one of three cards to show a Hot Zone pattern. Then, it is placed in a random position. If it lands o the Red hotel symbol or Green house symbol, it transforms into a wild for the subsequent spin.
- The Bonus Selector: Here, players get one of the random Hot Zone patterns on the reels. When this happens, they have 3 seconds to ignore or keep it. If you ignore, you may get another, and when you do choose to collect, the Hot Zone Pattern will stay in place while you play.
- The Bonus Drop: This is randomly triggered when hot zones appear outside the reels. Once this happens, the pattern moves to the reels, letting players have the opportunity to get additional winning payline combos.
- Big Bet Game: To make up for no jackpot game, Barcrest added the Big Bet game to bring a little bit of fun to proceedings. You stand a chance to win numerous rewards, including free spins, cash prizes, up to 5x multipliers, and many more.
Final Thoughts on the MONOPOLY Slots Game
Monopoly Bring the House Down isn’t just for fans of the Monopoly board game. Its features, with its bonuses, make it quite an attractive prospect. It gets a 7 for overall graphics and playability. Start playing Monopoly Bring the House Down now at Slots Racer. For more slots, check out the Legends of Cleopatra slot