Vegas Strip Blackjack
Blackjack is a table casino game that has been around for thousands of years now. Players have rushed to brick and mortar casinos to play this fun game, and now that it can be played at online casinos even more people can enjoy it; the same is happening with the slots, although punters seem to prefer to play Strip Blackjack in 2021.
If you enjoy playing casino games that are easy to follow, then we highly recommend that you play Blackjack. There are many variants of it today, as casino game developers keep on releasing new and exciting versions that break the norms of the traditional casino variant.
Vegas Strip Blackjack is one of these many variations and we can’t recommend this fun game enough! Keep on reading for out full review below, or join Racer online casino to play fun table this game right away and take advantage of our online slots promotions!
How to Play Vegas Strip Blackjack Casino Game
As we have already established, play Vegas Strip Blackjack is a fairly simple game to get the hang of so it’s perfect for beginners to the casino game world, especially the world of table games! If you are a true beginner let’s take you back to Blackjack basics, or if you are interested in something else, you can always view our uk slot games.
|Vegas Strip Blackjack||Casino Game Features|
|Bet levels||£1 - £1,000 per hand|
|RTP/House Edge||99.65% - 0.35%|
|Game Extras||Split, Double Down, Insurance, Surrender, Let em Ride, Double, Repeat & Deal|
|Number of Decks||Four Decks (more winning chances than blackjack games with 8 decks)|
|Live Version?||No, video only|
The aim of the game us to get as close to the value of 21, without going over 21 as this means that you’ll have lost.
- Every face card represents the value its showing, so 5 of spades will be worth 5.
- Players of the game have options like splitting, double down, or stand.
- The dealer has to carry on the game until they hit a hard 17.
So what are the other cards worth?
Well, Royals are worth 10, and the ace card can be played as a value of 11 or 1 depending on how the game is going for you. Having an ace and a 10 is called a Blackjack and it’s the best hand that you can land as you play Strip Blackjack game, so make sure that you look out for it!
Betting Options and Payouts in Strip Blackjack Online
When you feel ready to place your bets, you’ll need to decide between a minimum of £1 and a maximum of £200. You need to select the + or – buttons on your screen to change your bets, and once you’ve made a decision you need to click on the Deal button to be given your first two cards (or play video slots for free if you prefer easier casino games).
One of the dealer’s cards will be hidden and you’ll not know what their total value is. Once you’ve checked out your own cards you’ll need to make a decision on whether to stand or hit. Let’s break down your options:
- Stand: if you make a decision to stand then you will directly go up against the dealer’s card values. If you have a value closer to 21 then you’ll win, while if the dealer does then they will win. However the dealer has to hit if their first hand is less than 17.
- Split: you can choose to spilt your hand, but the two cards have to be the same Once you have split your cards you then get given another card, plus you can choose to double down after it.
- Double Down: as we have said, you can choose to double down after you have split, and this is the only time you’re allowed to do this in Play Vegas Strip Blackjack.
- Repeat bet and deal: the last round's bet is automatically placed.
- Let em ride: your winnings from the previous round are automatically wagered onto the next bet.
- Double: in Vegas Strip Blackjack you can double your bets with any cards, unlike classic online blackjack were you need a pair to do so.
Strategies or Card Counting
Some players value card counting over any other Blackjack strategy. The problem with it is that some casinos don’t allow it, and you can risk being asked to leave the casino. What’s more, it’s not an easy strategy, so we wouldn’t recommend that beginners try it. Don’t worry, though, we have plenty of other recommendations for you to use when you play Strip Blackjack.
- Play the game in demo mode: this allows you to keep your money until you feel ready to part with it. It lets you get a feel for the game and the rules that are in place. Then once you’re ready you can play with real money.
- Don’t change strategies: we’ve all been there, the game isn’t going your way and you feel tempted to change your tactics. But you shouldn’t do this, as it can lead to you losing even more money, so just be patient and stick with it.
- Use a Strategy Card: these cards are so helpful, especially for beginners who can feel a bit lost during the game. The cards will make calculations and allow you to make better decisions for yourself.
- Select a good online casino: don’t ignore this step, as playing at a casino that doesn’t respect its players well could lead to you losing a lot of money. Choose a casino like Slots Racer that has up to date licenses and safety measures to keep your bank and personal details private and secure; this way you know that your strip blackjack winnings will be safe.
- Keep yourself on track: don’t allow yourself to get angry or heated if you lose, this could lead to you chasing your losses and betting money that you can’t afford to lose. Make sure that you walk away when you begin to feel frustrated, as the whole point of gambling is to have fun – so stop when you aren’t having any!
Last Thoughts on Vegas Strip Blackjack
Vegas Strip Blackjack is a great online table game to play in 2021. The interface is easy to navigate, and the colours are nice and bright. Plus the betting range is very flexible, which allows for people on different budgets to play the game; if you join to play deposit by mobile slots and casino games here, you can even credit £30 to your account.
Keep in mind that card counting is a difficult strategy and that you beginners out there will probably want to avoid it, but there are plenty of other strategies that you can use to improve your chances of winning at Strip Blackjack.
When you’re ready to play the game, join Racer online casino to begin the game. Here, you can also try similar games like Vegas Downtown Blackjack and the Vegas Single Deck Blackjack casino games if you want some variety in your casino games.
New players can win free spins too, besides having access to 100+ casino and table games with competitive payouts!